General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Consent
Here at The Business Network we take the privacy of you and your designated colleagues seriously and will only use your personal information and that of your designated colleagues, to provide the services you have requested from us. Please only request these services if you are happy with the conditions that follow.
First Time Enquiry
If you have contacted us for information about the services we provide your email and phone number will only be used as a method by which we, as hosts, will contact you to provide further information, including booking details for future events.
First Time Booking
If you are booking an event for the first time your contact information will be used in the following way – and no other.
- To provide accurate invoices and receipts.
- Your email and phone number will only be used as a method by which we, as hosts, will contact you to confirm event details and your response following the event.
- Your name, company name and job title only, will be listed on a Table Plan displayed at the event you have booked to attend, as well as issued to event attendees as a pdf, following the event. (Please note that if you book for an event and then do not attend your details will NOT be issued to attendees following the event).
- A Name Badge, with your name and company name will be provided for you at the event. (Please note that if you have Dietary Requirement your Name Badge may be Colour Coded to indicate this).
- If you have indicated a Dietary Requirement, your name, company name and job title will be passed to the event venue to help facilitate this.
- If you have also booked for the pre-lunch educational seminar your contact details will be provided to the seminar presenter following your attendance at their presentation.
Apply For Membership
When you become a Member of The Business Network all the conditions that relate to booking for the first time will apply (see above), along with:
- Your email and phone number will be used as a method by which we, as hosts, will contact you to inform and discuss a broader range of Membership related topics.
- During the term of your membership of The Business Network your personal information, and that of your designated colleagues, will be held on The Business Network National Database. Access to the database is only available to members of The Business Network, and is controlled using a personalised login code. (Please note that all your personal information, and that of your designated colleagues, will be removed from The Business Network National Database immediately your membership expires).
Regardless of any consent inferred by your acceptance of these terms and conditions, you may request the removal of your contact details from our records at any time by emailing the area host (contact details can be found on the home page of this site). If this action is carried out whilst you are holding a Membership of The Business Network no membership refunds can be offered.
Any Documents & Materials that are made available to download from this website are the copyrighted work of Partners, Mr. R Bennett and Mrs. H Bennett (T/A The Business Network) or have been licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with this copyright notice, which forms part of our terms and conditions. Disclosure or dissemination of this material outside of The Business Network would be in violation of copyright laws and is prohibited.
Permission to use Documents (such as Manuals, Tool Kits and Forms) from this website is granted, provided that (1) all copyright notices appears in all copies (2) use of such Documents from this website is for the education and instruction of individual Business Network Members and/or Business Network Hosts and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of this website or any other Business Network owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of The Business Network websites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Business Network website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted in writing by The Partners.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to English Law.
Refunds. Please note that to be eligible for a full refund for your booking cancellations must be notified 48 hours prior to the lunch i.e. for a lunch on a Wednesday the cancellation would need to be received by us via email by 12.00 noon on the Monday before the lunch. The refund will then be made via Worldpay.
We are committed to protecting your privacy, while at the same time providing a continually improving service. While we do collect personal information such as name, position, date of birth, email addresses, postal addresses, credit card numbers, expiry dates and telephone numbers when booking via our website, all such information is collected with your consent. You are free to decline to submit this information but it will affect the level of service that we are able to offer you. The collection of your information allows us to efficiently process bookings or applications submitted to us by you.
We use a "cookie" or your IP Address to recognise your computer. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your hard drive. They are perfectly safe and do not contain any personally identifying information. You are free to prevent us collecting this information by turning this capability off on your browser.
Come and join us at
OUR NEXT EVENT
No date fixed
check back soon
What members and guests say
"Thank you! After just 2 events we have been able to secure follow up meetings with 2 key contacts, one of which we have been working hard for 12 months to connect with - with no success. "
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment Ltd
"The Business Network Warrington has been excellent for my business! It has provided me with some very good contacts and more importantly decision makers, from a wide range of different local companies I would not have been able to easily 'get in front of' otherwise. I have secured business directly from attending and am building up a knowledge base of others who are members to refer work to should I be asked by other clients. The informal setting and friendly atmosphere gives me the opportunity to meet and speak to people at the lunches, building rapport each time we meet there. Tracy & Hayley work extremely hard to ensure any connections are made appropriately and are keen to help whenever needed. I couldn't be happier with the Network and how it has worked for me. "
Alex Merlin Consultancy